Government IT - By Technology
We track the following technology categories within this wiki. Each link leads to index pages that offer additional information about that category plus multiple subcategories.
- Hardware- Background information and subcategories related to computer hardware.
- Software - Detailed information about the multiple software categories covered on the GovITwiki
- IT Services - Introduction and details on the various IT services used by governments
- Telecommunication- Focuses on the technology governments use to communicate, including voice and data networking
- Business Intelligence - [in development] Focus on the business logic and workflow decisions that are made when government systems are developed.
- Social Media - Government involvement and creation of social media platforms.
- President's Management Agenda
- Line of Business Initiatives
- Enterprise Architecture
- CIO Councils
- Shared services and components
- Government IT Events